Join OK Humane on February 4 from 12 to 3 PM for Soulmate Saturday, an adoption and outreach event! This Valentine-themed event is free, family-friendly, dog-friendly, and open to the public. Click here to reserve your spot.
Event highlights include:
- Meet & greet with adoptable dogs
- On-site dog adoption
- Advocacy Pawsport – visit our five advocacy stations to get a stamp and learn how anyone can make a difference for OKC’s animals in need. Turn in your completed passport for a chance to win a Valentine’s Date prize package.
- Valentine’s photo opportunities
- Live music
- Exclusive sneak peek at Bar K, OKC’s newest hang for pups and their people. Bring your own dogs and enjoy a free play date while supporting OK Humane’s mission!
- Debut of OK Humane’s brand new mascots 🐶 🐱
- Food and drink available for purchase, and a portion of drink sales benefit OK Humane
Family-friendly and guests of all ages (both two- and four-legged) are welcome. Must be 21+ to drink.
RSVPs are not required, but are highly encouraged to provide fast-track check in at the event and to help our team plan for your attendance.
BEFORE THE EVENT
- RSVP your two- and four-legged friends via EventBrite
- Complete this guest entry form – required for all attendees
- Help us spread the word! Share about this event on your social media and tag @okhumane and @barkdogbarokc for a chance to win a doggy birthday party package from Bar K! 😍