- Bring your vaccination card.
- Bring a rain jacket.
- Do not bring an umbrella – you’ll look like a tourist! 😉 Seattleites endure the rain, mostly mists not downpours.
- Transportation: LINK light rail! And South Lake Union Transit (SLUT)
- Apps you might need: Uber, Waze, Open Table, Amazon Go, Amazon.
- Serious pie (pizza): https://www.seriouspieseattle.
- Din Tai Fung, Pacific Place (asian): https://dintaifungusa.com/
- Marination (asian fusion): http://marinationmobile.com/
- Ivar’s (seafood): https://www.ivars.com/item/
- AQUA by El Gaucho (seafood): https://elgaucho.com/
- Anthony’s Pier 66 (seafood): https://www.anthonys.com/
- Cutters Crabhouse: https://cutterscrabhouse.com/
- Matt’s in the Market: https://mattsinthemarket.com/
- Tai Tung Chinese Restaurant: (Oldest Chinese restaurant in the city. The owner, Harry, is still there. He’s kind of famous. Also, Bruce Lee’s favorite spot) https://taitungrestaurant.com/
- Biscuit Bitch https://biscuitbitch.square.
- Starbucks Reserve in Capitol Hill: https://www.starbucksreserve.
- Dahlia Bakery (Tom Douglas bakery) (Coconut pie, famous in Seattle): https://www.dahliabakery.com/
- Hood Famous Bakery https://www.
- More Ice Cream: https://moraicecream.com/mora-
- Frans Chocolate: https://frans.com/
Tourist Sight Seeing:
See the original Starbucks
Gum Wall is at the market! Bring lots of gum!
- Space Needle: https://www.spaceneedle.com/
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: https://www.
- Pacific Science Center: https://www.
- Wing Luke Museum https://www.wingluke.org/
- Seattle Art Museum: https://www.seattleartmuseum.
- Museum of Pop Culture: https://www.mopop.org/
- Museum of History and Industry: https://mohai.org/
- Center for Wooden Boats: https://www.cwb.org/
- Amazon’s Spheres: https://www.seattlespheres.
Pike Place Market – You can sign up for a tour: https://www.savorseattletours.
com/our-tours/food-tours/vip- early-access-tour-pike-place- market
Pike Place Fish Market (They throw around fish – you can ship home) : https://www.pikeplacefish.com/
- “Hometown Chinatown Tour” at Wing Luke Museum: https://25646p.
blackbaudhosting.com/25646p/ page.aspx?pid=213&tab=2& txobjid=0cca2a21-8836-4644- 851f-edb71fd57591&_ga=2. 62531759.2063288078. 1633214190-1714117708. 1633214190
- Panama Hotel. (Go the tea house and see the hotel as it stood during the internment. Oldest Japanese bathhouse in the country is there.) https://www.king5.com/article/
news/5-facts-about-the-panama- hotel/281-be201af5-a0d2-42e5- 952d-b965ae524f32
- Cruise Southlake Union: https://www.argosycruises.com/
- Whale Watching | Puget Sound Express https://www.pugetsoundexpress.com/
- Browne Vineyards Wine tasting: brownefamilyvineyards.com
- Seattle Underground Tour: http://www.undergroundtour.
- SODO Tasting rooms: https://sodo-urbanworks.com/
- Space Needle; 400 Broad St, Seattle, WA 98109
- Pike Place Market; 85 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Kerry Park; 211 W Highland Dr, Seattle, WA 98119
- Amazon Spheres; 2111 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
- Hing Hay Park; 423 Maynard Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104
- Discovery Park; 3801 Discovery Park Blvd, Seattle, WA 98199
- Westlake Center Shopping Mall: https://www.westlakecenter.com/en.html
Best gift shop is Made in Washington (they will ship to your house for $5) https://madeinwashington.com/?
gclid=CjwKCAjwkvWKBhB4EiwA- GHjFmki6ZlIxDDEJtY_jAbq- RXoJhrdpTk6xkx6CjhYOUWgYSEnImu DFhoCdDcQAvD_BwE]