“Okay people, tomorrow morning, 10 a.m., Santa’s coming to town.”
“Santa! Oh my God! Santa here? I know him. I know him.” — Elf
Around this time of the year, it is hard to not quote Will Ferrell’s insanely popular movie, Elf, or to belt out a Michael Bublé song here and there. However, the most magical memories for children and people of all ages can be made when they get to see Santa and cherish their festive photos for years on end. We have a list of places that will be offering photos and visits with Santa this season!
1 E 1st St, Edmond, OK 73034
Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus in December at Citizens Bank of Edmond.
- Tuesday, December 7th: 5 pm – 7 pm
- Friday, December 10th: 10 am – 4 pm
- Saturday, December 11th: 10 am – 2 pm
- Tuesday, December 14th: 5 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday, December 18th: 8 am – 12 pm
- Tuesday, December 21st: 5 pm – 7 pm
Photos will take place in the Edmond Community Room.
300 SW 7th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73109
FREE Santa Visits! Families and pets are welcome to visit Santa and take own photos. Open for all to enjoy in the North Lens Garden near SPARK.
- Saturday, December 4th: 12pm – 4pm
- Sunday, December 5th: 12pm – 4pm
- Saturday, December 11th: 12pm – 4pm
- Saturday, December 18th: 12 pm- 4pm
301 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Enjoy the winter wonderland in Downton OKC this season. Visit Santa for free on the Children’s Garden Porch and continue the day with family-fun activities, priced at $5.
- Saturday, December 4th: 11am – 3pm
- Saturday, December 11th: 11am – 3pm