Presented by Chicks in Charge, this boss-chick hosted costume party is coming back for its 4th year! Celebrate fall, halloween, community and friendship (or meet new friends) at this special “ghouls’ night out!
(Every BOOth and activity are spread out and you are welcome to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable or incorporate it into your costume!)
- Grown up trick or treating and shopping 10 women-owned businesses with show specials and treats at our Boo-tiques in the Barn!
- Keepsake trick or treat bag when you arrive, sponsored by Hott Wings Edmond Railyard and 12 more boss Chick businesses with more discounts and treats.
- Dance under the stars with your friends at our outdoor stage!
- Costume contest with prizes for best Individual, BFF, and Squad Ghoul costumes (3 or more)
- More than a thousand dollars worth of MONSTER PRIZES featuring great gifts from women-owned companies and products.
- Food truck (Eats & Beats is baaaack!) and cash bar with a themed cocktail, plus wine, beer and hard seltzers bartended by Bourbon St. Cafe.
- Great photo ops throughout the Homestead and barn and a photo booth by Smiletime1
- NINE ON 33RD
- Bella Vida Boutique
- Mary’s Francis & Benedict (skirts made by African seamstresses in Togo, Africa)
- Carla Wilkins, R+F Skincare
- Procrastin’s Table
- A/R Workshop with a Halloween craft (additional cost)
- Colorstreet with Jamie Vossen
- AVON with Arrean Corbin
- Mary Kay with Shelli Hibbard
- Innov8tive Nutrition
- Silver Leaf Gems
- Nicole Danley, Origami Owl
- The Coop work + event space
- Denise Sivigliano, Ruby Ribbon,
- Roxanne Foster, Easy Freezy Freezer Meals
- Erin Meier Aesthetics and W Facial Aesthetics
Ghouls just wanna have fun!